Welcome to the San Francisco Garden Club!
We are celebrating our 90th Anniversary of Making San Francisco More Beautiful! This is an opportunity to be introduced to this dynamic organization. Also, if you are already a member this is a wonderful time to bring prospective members. Some members may not be familiar with our library or office, so you will find this event very interesting. It can also just be a fun time to visit with your San Francisco Garden Club friends.
Join us for drinks and light bites.
Annually we raise funds for civic projects. Our projects have included funding for a variety of activities.
- 90 Trees for Golden Gate Park
- Rooftop garden in the Tenderloin (family homeless shelter)
- Outdoor Education gardens
- City College Student awards
- Alcatraz Gardens
- Restoration of the Conservatory of Flowers
- (further details on this web site)
- Facinating monthly luncheons and programs
- Behind the scenes tours of spectacular gardens, nurseries and historic homes
- Workshops including flower arranging, gardening and artistry
- Ability to purchase Flower Mart Badges
- Displays at Bouquets to Art, The Fall Antique Show, FILOLI
- Special trips for garden and floral enthusiasts to the Chelsea Garden Show, Santa Fe, Pasadena, Hurst Castle, Mendocino and more
- Lasting friendships and inspiration
Location: The San Francisco Garden Club, 640 Sutter Street, 4M, San Francisco, CA
Date: Tuesday, November 1st.
Time: 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Please RSVP: 415-771-0282 or firstname.lastname@example.org